- Casey's Welding is a fully CWB certified facility.
- Many jobs presented to us these days require the expertise of an engineer to guarantee compliance with existing codes. As a result, we have established valuable professional contacts in the industry.
- Significant amounts of time and effort are invested in maintaining and upgrading the skills and credentials of our staff.
- We are able to handle jobs involving fabrication and welding of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Alloy Steels, and Casey’s always maintains a significant inventory of these materials for jobs that require quick turnaround times.
- Our knowledgeable individuals are capable of dealing with many mechanical requirements, even when welding is not required.
- One of a kind projects and Prototypes are very common for us but we also get involved with some production style jobs on a frequent basis.
- A main goal here is to try and be a one stop shop dedicated to fulfilling our customer’s needs in a timely manner.
- Minimal outsourcing allows us to maintain better control of turnaround times, but when part of the scope of work is beyond our capabilities, we have great relationships with the other facilities, that are able to offer their services as required.
Casey's Welding offers welding processes in: